Women currently occupy just 25% of the technology industry, but that number is on the rise. More and more Barnard graduates are entering the sector in a myriad of roles. From software engineers to talent management to sales, Barnard alumnae are taking the tech industry by storm.
Please join fellow Bay Area Barnard and Seven Siblings alumnae for an evening featuring a panel of women working in technology-based fields, followed by a networking reception. Learn about a variety of tech careers and the paths these women took to get there. This event is open to all alumnae and guests, whether currently in the technology industry or interested in exploring these fields.
The event will be moderated by Christine Valenza Shin ’84, Barnard Alumnae Career Counselor. Panelists include:
• Hosanna Fuller ’16, Software Engineer, SurveyMonkey
• Lindsey Kremer ’11, Technical Program Manager, Facebook
• Meg Withgott, Chief Technology Officer, Panafold
• Merci Grace, Director of Product for Growth, Slack
• Arquay Harris, Director of Engineering for Growth, Slack
• Kristy Tillman, Head of Communications Design, Slack
Career Counseling Appointments with Christine Valenza Shin '84, Alumnae Counselor
Christine will hold a limited number of 45 minute appointments at WeWork SoMa prior to the event for Barnard alumnae. Discuss your next career step or job search, or bring a draft of your resume, LinkedIn profile or a cover letter for feedback. Sign up when you register for the event. Unable to make it?- Barnard also offers alumnae career counseling year-round via phone or Skype. Call 212-854-2033 to make an appointment.