Island Life: Cuba
Explore the world, Barnard style
Barnard partners with Travel Study Services to curate a number of robust global travel opportunities available exclusively to graduates. The Barnard Alumnae Travel Program is a fantastic way to engage with peers, encounter and learn about different cultures, and have an unforgettable experience that will stay with you forever.
There are currently no upcoming travel programs. Please check back later.
Past programs include:
- Island Life: Cuba (see brochure)
- The Galapagos Islands: 8 Days of Wonder & Amazement (see brochure)
- Wine and Food in The Golden State (see brochure)
- Provincial French Countryside
- Discover Southeast Alaska
- Class China and the Yangtze River (see brochure)
- Discovering a North American Treasure: Voyage to the Great Lakes (see brochure)
- Waterways of Holland and Belgium (see brochure)
- Alumnae Trip to India around the Global Symposium
- French Alps and Provence: Cruising from Arles to Lyon
- Coastal Life Along the Adriatic Sea (see brochure)
- Legendary Turkey
- Discover South Africa, Cape Town & Victoria Falls (see brochure)
- Village Life in the Italian Lake District
- Exploring Iberia: The Pousadas and Paradores of Portugal and Spain
- Treasures of the Adriatic Sea including Croatia's Dalmatian Coast
- Salmon River Rafting - Fun for the Entire Family
Should you like to receive more information or make a reservation for one of our programs, please contact the Barnard Alumnae Travel Program at 800.417.1127 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.